This is a part-time influencer marketing position. We are looking for an influencer marketing specialist to develop and execute our campaigns and drive awareness and sales.
The perfect candidate must have deep experience identifying and engaging with influencers in the equestrian and equine space across all social platforms.
- Research and identify key influencers across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and more.
- Craft quality pitches that effectively communicate our clients unique value propositions
- Source, build and maintain our proprietary influencer database of bloggers/vloggers and other influencers
- Negotiate influencer partnerships
- Develop monthly tracking and analytics for influencer campaigns
- 3-5 years experience in influencer marketing, PR, social media marketing, or business development within the natural product space
- Excellent understanding of the influencer space
- Develop Influencer campaign briefs, including deliverables, KPIs, and messaging requirements
- have relationships and work experience with bloggers and influencers
- Bachelor’s degree